Today was o-kay.
What i actually meant was that my morning was SUPERB with lots of wind&rain. But my night sucked. So it cancels each other out and becomes O-KAY.

I have a lot of complaints. Mostly about the dickwads trying to sing downstairs. I hate them. So, this afternoon they were smoking again. At that point in time, it was raining. RAINING. The air was damp and moist, totally unsuitable for lighting a piece of crap. But they were doing it. I think they were also having "the-thing-were-male-privates-touch". So the high-pitched one was moaning and the other one was "YES"ing again. Okay, i'll just call high-pitched-one "Gayman" and his partner, "Druggie". In fact, i think there are at least 10 men living there but they all sound like Druggie. Is it an all-male harem? I hope not. Anyway, its nighttime now and they're singing "You and I" by Lady Gaga. Its extremely good except for the vocals which sound like a mashup of the Pokemon theme song and some hamsters squealing. Now that i think about it, it actually just sounds like Friday by Rebecca Black. OHOHOHOHOHO now they're screaming and moaning again. Druggie is especially loud today. I think they fucking smoke marijuana or pot or cocaine or some illegal substance.
Ohya i guess i havent mentioned it, but being such a concerned native of this country, I went to check out my condo's strata thingamajig. I guess i didnt really understand much except for my rights. I found out that the bastards downstairs are taking away my rights to "peace" and "safety". I hope they get evicted and thrown on the streets and eaten by wild Bengal tigers. Stinky apes. Ohya I wanna watch Rise of The Planet of The Apes. Ethan said that the circus monkey is uinque :9 Omnomnomn i hope it looks yummy.
Stupid dumbfucks. Its already 12.03am and they're still making noise. Not just noise, but DISGUSTING NOISE. VILE AND MONSTROUS NOISE. I won't write it here. I think they're having drunk house sex now, but thats okay. Because they'll regret it soon. Soon. SOOOOOOOOONNNN.