WENT TO WATCH VISION AT ESPLANADE YESTERDAY!!!
I was late :(( And we had to wait for the ngee Ann poly people to come back because they had gone home already. They only let me and my sister in at the break. In the meantime, we watched teh lovely magic tricks on a screen outside. Finally We went in... And discovered that... Our seats were next to Ethan's! :D "OMG HAIII!!" I screamed internally. Then we sat down and started watching.
THE MAGIC TRICKS WERE ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS AND MAGICAL OMMMM!!! But the story plot was singaporeany and boring. Priscilla was very fat. I dunno how she managed to fit into the steel drum. Anyway, the whole story was about how priscilla's dad always forced her to do MAGIKK TRICKS and they went into her subconscious and dunnooo what happened butthey resolved their differences and lived happily ever after. :'D
Well I thought that there was too much talking and too little magic tricks. It was only today that Ethan told me that all the nice magic tricks happened in the beginning of the show. :((( BOOHOOHOO. I only saw the guy pull off a cloth and reveal an orange car on the screen outside while waiting to go in :(((((((( OH!! During the intermission I went to eat... CHOCOLATE COATED STRAWBERRY!! Ethan just drank boring ol' coke. Supposedly. :9
Anyway!! Go and watch Vision, dear readers!!! It's very nice even tho we sat the the third level!! Except for the last part where we couldn't see fat woman appear and had to lean put of our seats and I nearly fell out BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!! It was LE best :'DD
YEY \(//∇//)\ (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)