BLEUR BLEUR WENT FOR LOQUID NITROGEN THERAPY TODAY MY FOOT HURTS ARGHHHHHHH
:) I don't have to go for P.E for 84 days! Yay!
AHHHH I HATE IDIOTS WHO PRETEND TO BE RELIGIOUS. I'm sorry but it doesn't make you look cool or like a good church girl. It makes you look like an ass. I dont go around proclaiming," OH MY HOLY I BELIEVE IN THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IMMA CHRISTIAN!!!!". Don't just do it because someone you like is doing it. It just makes you look even more pathetic. If you honestly, truly believe in the Lord, be sincere about it. I can't stand how you use the Lord's words so loosely when you don't even know anything about him. You don't even know the extent of his love and have never been touched by his presence before. You probably don't even go to church or pray. It's disgusting. Oh sure, the Lord God accepts anyone to be his follower. But for his grace and love to manifest in your life, you'll have to open up your heart first.