HAI HAI MY DEAR READERS!!!
Onmaaa today was fun! My relatives came over to have dinner and play. Teehee I ate lots of fud and my two puny paternal male cousins did too. Unsurprisingly, my same-age-as-me cousin is still 1cm shorter than me. HAHHHHHH. Silly them, they kept begging me to lend them my lovely phone even tho they had their iPad!!! Oh yaaaaaaahahahahhah!!! We played 2-4 player games on their iPad and I won all the games!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I IZ GAMING PROFESSIONAL NO ONE CAN BEAT ME.
After that, my uncle wanted to watch soccer, so we turned on the TV. IT WAS ACTUALLY QUITE INTERESTING. We kept laughing at Qiu Li this fat man who kept missing the goal. HAHAHAHAHAH AND ONE GUY GOT KICKED IN HIS GROIN AREA. And then we were all screaming "OMGOMG KICK BEHIND LUH STUPID GUY" and "OMG WTF NOOOOOOO STUPID FAT QIU LI" for the whole game. SINGAPORE WON BTW!!! We were against Malaysia. ANYWAY IM NAO A FAN OF QIU LI!! YAAAAAAYYYYY MY FAVOURITE FAT MAN.
Then, my aunt wanted to go home but we were watching Tron so TOO BAD FOR HER!!! We watched the games and the vroom vroom racing part only. :((( When they left... WE STARTED WATCHING HP7 PART 1!!! Omg I didn't know that Dobby+ hedwig+ madeye died in this movie!!!! OMG SO SAD ESPECIALLY WHEN HEDWIG DIED. Dobby was cute too :'D Teehee I still love Draco Malfoy and Luna. EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS.
OH YEAH ONMA. I bet no one remembers that lovely word :'D TEEHEE SO FUNNY YNYNYNNYNYNYNY
OKAY GOODNIGHT MY LOVELIES.