AHHHHHHHH TODAY'S RHETORICAL ANALYSIS SUCKED. I wrote so beautifully in the beginning with lots of points and 3/4 page paragraphs, but my writing eventually deteriorated to incoherent sentences containing size 75 words and basically nonsense like:
"
ETHOS USED TO INVOKE
AUDIENCE EMOSHUNS
T?HUS PERSUASHIF!!!!"
Oh man. I feel dumb. Ms Wang will hate me forever. Together with ms amy rubinger. AHHHHHH WAI DID I NOT FINISH MY ARTWORK I COULDVE GOTTEN A!!!!!!!!!
Ahh But my parents + sister were very nice.
Me: Sigh.... I DID HORRIBLY IN MY LA TEST AHHHHH
Parents: OH nevermind dont be sad learn from your mistakes etcetc. ..... SO LETS GO TO MALAYSIA TO CHEER YOU UP.
Megan: YEAH SHOPPING IS SO THERAPEUTIC.
Moi : :'D
And so we went to malaysia and we shopped at the new shopping mall!!! I bought lovely socks :DD And we ate ate sushi king!!! SO CHEAP. I love soft-shell crab handrolls :9
Okay byebye :9