BOOOO today was boring.
7.30: Woke up
7.40: slept
8.30: woke up
9.30: tuition
12.00: eat food
1pm: nothing
1.10: eat food
2pm: sleep
4.30: woke up
4.40: eat food
5.00: stalked a long distance not-related relative
6.00: Attempted to watch ongaku no hi but gave up
6.30: dinner-- eat food
7.30: dessert--eat food
AND DAD BOUGHT BLACK PEOPER CRAB FOR DINNER!! :DD Haha my stupid sister went to eat dinner with a fat person so yah-boo-sucks to her she didnt get to eat fresh crab HAH! >:D
Urgh just watched city hunter. The plot is becoming... Stale. 5/7 of the show is filled with boring nana trying to make Yu Seong like her. And then the next episode...
YS: I LOVE YOU BUT TOO BAD I IS CITY HUNTER
N: NOOOO WAI YOU LEAVE ME DON'T!!
YS: Too bad you fat pig!! >:D Bye bye!
N: :'( Blah fine I will forgot you stupid disidlsmdwkjdej
The next day...
YS: OH NOEZ Y U HURT
N: Haha! I'll purposely injure my body so you'll be concerned about me! Nya ya! >:3
OHOH!! But the fight scene between city hunter and cheongsam man's underling was intense!! KYAAAAAA SO COOL. OKAY bye ye