TODAY I DID MY SONNET PRESENTATION!!!
Urk it was so scary and because it was after lunch I felt bloated and sleeeeepyyy. But because I was a smart kid I ate my disgusting enemy coleslaw instead of my usual baked beans. So that I wouldn't fart during my presentation :D How smart I am!! I also discovered that there are actually people who like coleslaw!!!!!!!!! The coleslaw-person tried to kill me using my penknife today. He looked like a crazy gorilla murderer :( I nearly died!!!!! Anyway it was scary standing infront of the class and suddenly my ears blocked up and I couldn't hear myself so I said "ahem...ahem...........ahem.." a few times but I failed and I had to say my entire speech without hearing myself properly and I think I spoke too quickly because it finished in 1 second and I thought I missed a few lines but Aggie and Ethan assured me that I hadnt :) I HOPE IT WAS OKAY I DIDN'T MISPRONOUNCE ANY WORDS I KNOW and if I did well for this speech, it would be the first time I didn't screw up talking to a crowd :') Teehee and kind Arina Yixuan Hyun Hee and some other nice people clapped before I went up and my fear decreased by 0.001% how nice of them :'D
The crazy person who tried to kill me was... Ethan.