When I was innocent.
I was talking to my sister (who is fast becoming a fan of MAO) about mitsuyubi and smile (songs by Sid) and thought about when I first heard them.
So, I first heard SID's Rain on Fullmetal Alchemist. After that, I played that song every hour. Out of the 7 songs I had in my phone, the only one I listened to was "Rain" by Sid. I never really thought about the artist or band who came up with the song until Sherlyn suggested it. Then I found out that I had the same birthday and blood type as... Aki. The bassist. I became curious. I searched for more of their songs on YouTube and...
I found...
Mitsuyubi.
When I watched the music video, I was ... Shocked. It was the first time I had seen a bassist reveal his ...
His...
His niii...
HIS ******.
And as I watched more videos, I became more used to seeing Aki's ni...nip...****** ring. And then suddenly, Mao's face didn't seem so girly anymore. In fact, my definition of handsome slowly started equating to Mao. But it was his voice that I liked. I liked comparing his 2001 songs to his 2011 songs and saying,"Ahh... Mao's voice has become so refined now..." It was their songs that cheered me up. It was their commentaries that made me laugh till I cried. They were, and are, no doubt, the best band. And even though this is cliched and said by everyone at least once in their lifetime...
Thank you.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for bringing such beautiful music into this world.
Thank you for making this earth a much brighter place for me.
This is one of the few chummy and awkward posts, so have a nice day! The End.