Omg. I think I'm gonna die. I watched the Deadstock Type B DVD (Don't ask how I got it) AND IT WAS SO DAMNED FUNNEYYYYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHABAH OMGGGG ANYWAY, The band members (VERY popular at that time) all dressed up as members from some unknown band they made up to give out flyers for their lousy bandconcert and see who would attend. And the people who actually attended would get to see a live Sid concert for FREE.
So, when it was Mao's turn to give out flyers(he was dressed as "Mad dog"), the other bandmembers sabotaged him by calling his close friend (probably Ryuuji from Zoro) to call out "MAAAAAAOOOO!! HAY ISN'T THAT MAO FROM SID?!?" and "HAAAYYY MAAAAAOOOO LET'S GO FOR A DRINK" And then Mao kept telling him "Go away, they're filming me." and the stupid guy was like "HUUUH? THEN LET'S GO DRINKING AFTER THIS, MAO!!" And Mao was so desperate THAT HE RAN AWAY AHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH And his friend kept shouting "MAAOOOOOOO!! WAIT FOR ME!!" and "HAY MAO! ILL HELP YOU GIVE OUT THE FLYERS!! ILL HELP YOU GIVE OUT 10FLYERS!!!" then Mao was like," Is that a mike?!" (His friend had a mike which let the bandmembers hear what was going on) But by then there was a squealing group of fangirls following him so he had to return to the van HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMGGG HIS FRIEND WAS SO FUNNY GAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMMMMMMMMM IM GONNA DIE OF LAUGHTER.
But the best thing was that at the live, only one song was played. MAO SANG MELODY OF THE WILD DANCE WHICH!!! At that point in time had not been released yet. And oh, only seven people turned up for the concert. HAHAHHAAHHAHAHA SO DAMNED LUCKY STUPID FANGIRLS I WISH I WAS THERRRRRREEE