I can't spell anniversary without checking the dictionary.
Hello! Hello! Me again.
I think I'm becoming mentally retarded. I forgot how to spell anniversary!!
Anyway, it's 11 nao and I'm trying to improve my drawing skills which have been gradually declining. Same for my English. I feel like I have the vocabulary capacity of a caveman nao. Hooga bugga.
OOOOOOOOO I really can't wait to join art club. I've skipped all the band practices so far but that's only because my bottom braces got put in and it HURRRRRTS. I couldn't even eat the clam chowder from swensen's. Oh, its my dad's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAAAAD.
I feel happier suddenly. Is it because of my isolation from the general human population? I don't go out much nao. The few times I've gone out were due to tuition, borrowing books and DARE service which Manfred invited me to. But I didn't meet Manfred. Ohno. I hope I don't become a cavewoman.
My sister is coming back tomorrow at 1am, so I better sleep nao. SHE BOUGHT LOTSOF THINGS FOR ME HOOGABUGGAAA