Kyaa~ Listening to daybreak's bell by l'arc~en~ciel. IT WAS A GUNDAM OP!! EVERYONE GO AND WATCH GUNDAM NAO!!!
Teehee jolene brought Petrina's present and we gave it to her today!! Or course silly Jolene forgot to remind me about the payment. We got a new math teacher!!!! He's so nice and funny. He thought I bought my char siew pao from th raintree cafe. Teeeheeeeee and he didnt scold me and Jolene and Hyun Hee for being noisy in class. I think it was because I volunteered to answer the question enthusiastically!!! :'D Band was quite o-Kay today. URGH I REALLY DON'T KNOW!!! Okay but I'm definitely going for art club on Friday.
And. Huh. WHAT THE GELL IS WRONG WITH THE CLASS TEE DESIGN. Bleurgh I bet I saw the puzzle piece design 1,000,000 times in my whole entire life already. But the picture in front was good. Urgh I think I should do another comic. And keep it in my secret drawer. Like...the... DEATH NOTE!!! uhhh wanna watch ao no exorcist but 720p not out yet. Deadman wonderland is still good, but getting kinda shounenny. In a bad way :( Oh, during band when we played "Nobody" I forgot to repeat and started clapping. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHA SO FARNEY.
Okay I like honey by laraku too. DID YOU KNOW MAO SANG LIKE 1 LINE DURING THE ANNIVERSARY?!?!??!? No? Ungh, time to study!!! Kyaaa~
I got tired of using kyaa...
...
...
...
I LIED!!! KYAAAA~~