A business woman me.
Okay since I haven't been posting recently heres an update addressing the many aspects of my life.
I'm only done with my math and 5 lines for the writeup. And since the writeup seems like the most challenging, ive switched back to trying to complete the 10page Chinese crap. I won't be doing the Chinese essay because Its stupid. Maybe I'll just write about how I saved a baby from drowning.
Oh, and I'm not going to use smileys in text anymore. Don't be offended, I've become too lazy to press that 123 button to add a colon and a bracket.
I still have funny dreams at night. But theyre not so bad now. They're quite enjoyable, actually. But I don't get enough sleep.
Ahem, I really dislike those SMS/chain mail which say "God will fix all the problems in your life!! BUT ONLY IF YOU PASS THIS ON. YOU. ARE. BEING. TESTED!!!" which obviously implies that if you dont pass on this horrific message, your problems will remain, and you'll die without God's love. I understand your kind intentions in wanting to take my problems away (Or maybe you really believe in that) but please please DON'T send me this sort of messages ever again. In my opinion, it's rubbish. It's like falling sick and saying," OH!! GOD IS TESTING ME!! I shall stay sick because he's also probably punishing me!!!" When in fact, God took all the diseases etc for us already. SO GOD STILL LOVES ME EVEN IF I DON'T PASS ON THAT MESSAGE. HAH!
Okay bye, and don't any Of you people who believe in this message bash me, because this is MY opinion.