A quote by Mao.
"Catching the person beside you through the camera lens, I blurred the focus." -Mao
Today...
Prayer group sucked. What the fuck is wrong with Luke and Preston and the Female senior. We just stoned there for half an hour while Luke did whoknowswhat. And preston was so proud. It was as if he was afraid the femalesenior would criticize him or something. And the female senior. Seriously, who put you in charge?
And worst of all, during prayer request time, I told Preston "Japan." Then he stuttered and allowed himself to be interrupted by FS. What the fuck. I wish I had insisted on praying for Japan. If I had prayed, would the magnitude 7.4 aftershock not have happened?
I can't stand it. The one of the few places I can open my heart up to has changed. My opinions are no longer welcome. The other parts of prayer group were worse, but I won't write it here. It hurts too much.
But in the end, what hurts the most is the feeling of loneliness and doubt.