TODAY!!!!! I BOUGHT!!!!!
Went to the IT show. Couldn't choose between a MacBook air or the vaio. And I couldn't decide whether I wanted the green 1799 VAIO or the white 1899 VAIO. So while I was thinking, my dad bought my sister a DSLR!!!!! It came with a crumpled bag!!!!! I want :O
I was still thinking, so my dad went to buy a cool printer which was... COOL. IT CAME WITH AN IPOD SHUFFLE WHICH WAS TINY AND CUUUUUUTE!!! Then we went to epicenter to see the MacBook air and MacBook pros. But sadly the processor was too slow for me, and it had Bo blu ray drive so I went to the Sony booth.
I then decided to buy the 1899 laptop WHICH WAS COOL AND GIGANTIC. But sadly it was out of stock :'( My dad had no choice but to buy me the $1999 laptop \(//∇//)\ Well it was actually more of a business laptop. I didn't want the 1399 student laptop because the processor was too slow.
ANYWAY QE WENT HOME WITH LOTS OF THINGS AND I'M HAPPY ( ̄▽ ̄)