I have this thing about brands.
If it's from Singapore: Meh. Probably just some copy of Fanta.
If it's from America: Meh.
If it's from Japan: HOLY CRAP PROBABLY THE BEST GOODS YOU'LL FIND IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.
If it's from China: HOLY CRAP I TOUCHED IT IMMABOUT TO DIE
...and this is how I choose snacks too.
Anyway, I moved house today (!!!) and it was FUNN!! Not really. The only fun part was staying in my new room. Lego followed me everywhere, so I felt special today \(//∇//)\ CRAZY BABY DOG. My bed has cool designs on it that look exactly like the design on one of SID's album covers. I love it. Unfortunately, my purple feature wall has nothing on it yet as the posterframe has not been bought :'( wanna hang my poster soon.
Well, there's band exchange tomorrow, so I'll sleep now. GOODNIGHT LOVELY BLOGWALKERS.