MEGA SHOPPING SPREE.
Soooo...
Today was....
Strange.
I was very snappy today. Then I became happy. Then snappy again. Then I took a nap and went back to normal.
ZOMG BOUGHT TONS OF STUFF TODAAAYY.
Oh, and I realized I forgot to include the shop name in my previous post. LALU.
I bought a pillow. And boots. Actually I was going to buy formal shoes but couldn't find any. So I bought some weird itti and Otto boots. IT WAS TOO CUTE. It was soo furry I felt like rubbing my face on it...
Went to granny's house for reunion dinner. Closed myself in the bombshelter. FUNNN!! Steamboat. Bacon Fuzhou fishball etc etc normal food. Weighed myself. Gained 4 kg!!!! :'(
Spotted a fishing pole!! Asked older brother to tell me his fishing tales. TOO COOL!! I wanna go fishing too!!!
OH YES!! I GOT A MANICURE!! My other older sister did it for me. VENOMOUS PURPLE. It matches my dress. I look like a goth. RAWWRRR. EMO EMO BLARGH BLARGH. :D
Oh! Thanks for the socks Hyun Hee!! They were TOOOO CUUUUTE!! But the card was CUUUTER!! <3 thank you!