Ahh. I was too tired to post yesterday. Here's a summary of what happened.
BAND EXCHANGE. Our school was the lousiest. Slept while the other bands were playing.
After that went to Jolene's hOuse for PROJECT. it was... BEAUTIFUL!! MY GREATEST MASTERPIECE. A comic. After that Jolene helped me plan for my futre until year 2032. Oh, but before that, she refused to tell me when to alight from the bus. In fact, when te next stop was the interchange, she sent this to me:
Nxt stop is the 99th stop also widely known as the pre-interchange. Cus a lot of people alight.
...
STOOPIID JOLENE!!! WHAT PREINTERCHANGE!!XD
Anyway, I started "exploring the wonders of jrock"!! But it's like asking me to use an acer after years of using a MacBook. Sid is still the best. Oh, but there's SHULA. Mao's ex band. I was goig "OMFGWTHHCTNBP!! (OMYFGAWDWHATTHEHELLHOWCANTHISNOTBEPOPULAR)". And downloaded most of their songs.
Calling Kinokuniya now. Bb.