A secret corner...
Today I went shopping for new clothes.
I don't usually like shopping because of the huge crowds etc, but today...
I found...
A secret shop...
Tucked in a secret corner.
It was my dream shop.
There were not-too-many-and-not-too-little customers, which made it feel homey.
And the fitting rooms were THOSE sort where the mirrors are outside.
And the clothes...
@.@
I tried out some skirts. I chose a cutesy yellow daisy skirt and a lacy flower Thingy skirt. Then I tried on the dresses...
@.@ again.
TOO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!
There were lacy dresses, cottony cutesy dresses ETCCCCC!!!
Anyway, I bought a cutesy pink white cottony cutesy dress.
Then I tried on the lacy pink dress.....
TOO CUUUUUTE!!
(the dress, not me, I'm not that thick skinned lol)
Then the salesperson told me that there was a black version...
So I tried it on, and...
OMG SLINKYYY!!! It was perfect for a funeral.
IT WAS A TOUGH DECISION, but I chose the cutesy one in the end :'D
SLINKY BLACK DRESS!! Wait for me!! I'll come back for you!!!
I think the cutesy lacy dress matches the cotton on key necklace. But my mom won't help me buy it :'((
Okay nights I'm tireddd