Wednesday, December 8, 2010
How many days since I last posted? One? Half?
Ahhh perfect two. My favorite song since my sister started blasting it on the sounddog ages ago. I was reminded of it when I saw Daniel's link on facebook. I especially loved the part "You're the apple to my pie~ You're the staw to my berry~ you're the smoke to my high~ YOU'RE THE ONE I WANNA MARRY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH but I guess marriage is too deep for someone like me now :D OOOOOH I just did something I thought was impossible. I tripped over a flat surface. I guess I shouldn't blog while walking :DD My titanium isolation earpiece is arriving soon! I guess that's my christmas present from my Dad :D Hmmm I wonder what my Mom will give me? I think I should buy a bass for my sister. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! My brother and other sister will be coming over too C: I like my math tuition. CHOCOLATE TWIGGIES!! From the time I last posted up till now, I've watched quite a few movies :D I watched Reign of the Assasins, Detective Dee and the mystery of the phantom flame, And liar game. I started watching My girlfriend is a gumiho, and Liar game the drama serial. Ive already finished the first season. Okay goodbye all.
My happiest moment at 3:45 PM