Sunday, November 28, 2010
「One of my happier dreams」
Last night I had a nice dream. I dreamt that I was 7 again and we spent a day together watching pokemon movies and eating ice cream. I couldn't remember anything else when I woke up. BOOO :( I feel sad. Come back and be my neighbor again. :(
Anyway, I went to a Korean store and all the food was interesting and delicious. I bought KOREAN BRAND PEPSI :D and a weird jelly apple drink which was isotonic and had the words "SHAKE ME" on it. If I had really shaken it, I would be dead. Hum. Listening to SID's songs again :D I still like Mitsuyubi the best, even thought the lyrics are *AHEM* ...erotic. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA SILLY LEGO. My mom started vacuuming my room so I waltzed out while singing mitsuyubi and accidentally drooled. Silly Lego licked it up. YUMYUM YUNSIE SALIVA :9 goodbye imma go read psyren.
My happiest moment at 4:23 PM