Today.
Today was fuuuuun! I'm gonna play two matches for tchoukball. :(. But at least it's the first and last match, so I'll get a loooooong break :)) while Daniel was deciding the teams, I lent my not-so-triplet John my phone and he lent me his. I played GISH! Stupid Kiran didn't brin his laptop and I couldnt play L4D. But John's phone only had 4% battery left. I used his phone until it only had 1% left :9 But my broher is nice. He didn't scold me (^∇^)After that was LA and my group got scolded for not doing stoooopied Nobel prize thingy. FASTFORWARDFASTFORWARD. After PE was LUNCH!! I bought Milo upsize and SUMI CHEEZE CURRY BAKED RICE. Delicious! But I had to wait for a loooooong time :( But it was worth it. Sherlyn and Aggie bought that too :) Kiran and Daniel sat at the adjacent table. After that, we went back to class when me and my twin professional hair stylists styled Victoria's hair. IT WAS MY MASTERPIECE BUT VICTORIA TOOK OFF THE RUBBERBAND. :(( IT WAS THE BEST TWO PIGTAILS ME AND MY TWIN ETHERN EVER DONE!!! After that was the best part. SCIENCE! Stooopied mr wright gave us science test paper to do. Me and Kiran only did 1 question before mr wright started going through the answers :D SToopied mr wright kept calling us because we kept talking :(( Then we invented our secret code which involved animalistic sounds which only Kiran could make. Only
Me, Kiran and Ethan only know the SECRET CODE!! Na dinky three of us hae TELEPATHIC ABILITIES!! Funny John kept trying to listen in and we kept trying to send him telepathic messages but unfortunately, John's TELEPATHIC POWERS were too weak :'( BeeBeeBoBo. Stoooopied mr wright sent Kiran and John to the other table. :'( Then I was bored until end of lesson. The end. OH WAIT! after that at 2.30, my group except Kiran went down to the dining hall to do our Nobel prize project but unfortunately, all o us started playing plants gs zombies. It was fun. And now it's already 4.51 and I still haven't bathed. Goodbye. ~
~RADISHNEEDSABATH