Friends dont stress on unimportant details.
Friends aren't supposed to be calculative.
Friends are supposed to be there in my time of need. Think hard- im sure you werent there for any of them.
Friends arent supposed to show off their acheivements every five seconds.
Im not omniscient. How the hell would i know what you do everyday.
Everyone in soap gets treated equally. Its not MY fault that you dont wish to participate.
Okay, so i made you miserable.So tell me about it. Like i said, Im not omniscient :/
I wasnt pissed at you when you didnt lend me your internet stick- i was pissed when i told you i missed my sharing session and all you said was "too bad".
Kiran and I only changed your msn name for fun. How was i to know that that was your father's name especially since you barged into my room and shouted at me and wouldnt let me squeeze a word in.
And you're always lying. I HATE liars.
Please. Who wants to bitch about you? I'd rather watch playhouse disney.
And your choice of friends is none of my concern. Likewise, MY choice of friends is none of your concern. Im just sick and tired of hanging out with you, because I never know when you'll just ditch us and go off with someone else like you did to so many people already. Everything you do is for YOUR own benefit. You wouldnt even go out of your way to help your "friend".
So maybe your definition of "friend" is different from mine. Guess what. I dont care anymore. Go and hang out with whoever you think will improve your grades.
Goodbye.
~Radishnomsonpeanuts