My favorite show is "You're Beautiul". It irks me that soon, you'll probably be swooning over Jeremy or Shin Woo. :((( and it irks me even more that you're swooning over Lee Min Ho(not the Hyun Hee one) who has been MY idol since last year(even though I didn't show it >:(). I'm possessive like that. And I hate how IT looked at me with a smug look today for no reason WHATSOEVER. AND MOST OF ALL, I HATE PEOPLE WITH NO ORIGINALITY!!! and I got my 24hours-7sevendaysaweek computer taken away :'(
シEnd of rant. Radishes don't really rant.
On to the happy stuff!
Today, i went to the library to borrow books because I was bored at home and guess who I met there?!?!?
..
...
....
.....
FARAH AND AMANDA!!
Then after I borrowed my books, I went home and found out that my mom needed the 24h computer for work and I had to use my MacBook. But then my MacBook ran out of battery and I couldn't find the power plug:( so now I'm using my phone.
Goodbye. I'm off to read DRACULA!
~Radish the not-so-obvious-POSSESIVE MANIAC