Today was fun! But it would've been funner if garbage boy didn't exist. :(( We didn't have LA today, because our teacher had a talk with Arina and BLARGGH. :00 STUPID TEACHERS ALWAYS BELIEVE DISGUSTOBOY!! Anyway, me Sherlyn Farah Kiran Victoria John started playing heart attack at my table :D everyone hits very hard :( (including me ;)) then after that we played "zha". Kiran was always the first to die :D Around that time, Arina came back. She was sad 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。 their whole group had to write a report about what happened :(( We continued playing. We also played Huo Che but there were too many fingers :0 then we played truth or dare :) we invited Daniel because he looked lonesome, sitting by himself at the other table :( THEN AFTER THAT IT WAS CHINESE! At first, I sat beside sherlyn and Kiran sat behind me and Boone sat to my right because the projector was there. THEN DISGUSTOBAGE BOY SAT NEXT TO KIRAN AND BEHIND ME!!! >:OO Kiran moved away to the other side of the projector :D (smart) and I was afraid he would spit in my hair or something so I moved too. I left poor sherlyn there :( the teacher showed us a video and Kiran fell asleep. I nearly did too, but I was afraid what I thought happened last week would happen. So I just tried to stay awake. Okay goodbye, I have to go pack my bags and head home ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
~RADISH NZJSO