TODAY I HAD MY ULTRA COOL
SCIENCE GENIUS PARTY! Well it wasnt supposed to be a party.... We were supposed to be doing our project.
Me,
Sherlyn,
Farah,
Amanda,
Ethan,
Lee chin and
Joshua. ANYWAY IT WAS FUUUUNN! And at least we did the models for magnesium chloride and potassium odikcm. Joshua showed his wonderful piano ability (clap clap) during snack time :D And then after that, everyone started slacking. I mean not doing anything ^_^I ordered hawaiian pizza from pizza hut. Actually, daniel told me about
domino's pizza and lee chin and amanda said it was
yummy so i checked it out. 4 PIZZAS WERE
$100! :( So i ordered from pizza hut because
OBVIOUSLY i did not have so much money.When the pizzas arrived, it wasnt really
hot. it was just
warm. Farah and Amanda said i could get 1 pizza free but the delivery man had already gone. The pizza was
DELICIOUS. But Ethan was greedy and took 4 slices. (i took 5-6 slices :)). Anyway, everyone was happy and we started playing.But Joshua had to leave at 4.30 for piano lessons. Lee chin left also :( Then we had
LOTS OF FUN ON FACEBOOK. But then Ethan left and my sister came home. Then sherlyn also went home :(( Oh, and we hid AMANDA'S stuff throughout the whole partyyyyy-i mean project.:D
IT WAS GREAT FUN! Farah wanted to stay until 7.15pm to break her fast :) I would have liked them to stay until 7 but my dad came home and said he wanted to go out for dinner with granny :O So Farah and Amanda had to go home :((BUT FARAH HAD TAKEN AMANDa'S KEYS :D They went back together by MRT and Farah smsed me that she had returned it. BOOO.ANYWAY EVERYONE WENT HOME. I HAD LOADS AND LOADS OF FUN TODAY :)) THE END.
GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!
~Radishy Yunise