Caution: This post will be yawn-inducing ( Probably because this is a sunday post)
:( Today was a bad day.
§Firstly, I woke up very very late as i was putting Glee and Justin Bieber songs into my iPhone the night before. I didnt have time to do my science tuition homework which was immediately after Church. Oh, and i forgot to bring my miracle seed to church. Its like, money to contribute to One-North, our new church building. And there are a gazillion testimonies about how everyone who invested in One-North got their money back 100 fold or something :( So i missed out a brilliant opportunity to increase my money. §And then there was science tuition. I was 30 minutes late. Oh, and i bought Kaya toast for lunch and the bread was so teeny-tiny that i couldnt even taste it :( Then when the teacher tested me about covalent bonding, i didnt know how to answer because i wasnt listening in class. :( I thought that after tuition i could go home and sleep but nooooooooooo a boy just had to remind me that i had math tuition today, as a replacement for this friday. And my dad made me throw away the slime we made during science lesson :( Mine was the best!!!!!!! §I was 10 minutes late for math tuition. At least we got polo mints. Nothing much happened during math tuition. I sat next to a dimwitted idiot who didnt know how to do any of the sums and kept yawning >:( IDIOT!! Anyway, we did "Math in Practical Situations" and we learnt about BORING STUFF. Its as if the teacher wants to convert us into becoming accountants when we grow up :( §After that, my parents came to pick me up to buy dinner. Halfway during the journey i was seized with an uncontrallable desire to poo. And i had a horrible stomachache. AND THEN I FIGURED OUT I WAS LACTOSE INTOLERNT HOW STUPID I AM I'VE BEEN DRNKING MILK MY WHOLE LIFE AND SUFFERING FROM HORRIBLE STOMACH ACHES AND IVE ONLY JUST REALIZED THAT IM NOT SUPPOSED TO DRINK MILK BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Anyway goodbye :'(
~Radishy Yunise
P.S: AND THE WORST PART OF TODAY WAS THAT I HAD TO CHANGE MY ULTRA COOL KEYBOARD TO A UGLY LOUSY KEYBOARD WHICH IM USING NOW BECAUSE DURING MY SCIENCE GENIUS PARTY, SOMEONE SPILT WATER ONTO THE KEYBOARD AND IT SPOILT! >:O